All I have to say about this is OMG!
Sweet Potato Casserole
*adapted from Jan’s Sushi Bar
2.5lbs sweet potatoes (white, yellow, purple)
1 egg lightly beaten
1/4 cup heavy cream or coconut milk (the real stuff from the can)
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup ricotta
1/4 cup coconut oil
1) Prep and Roast sweet potatoes in oven until very soft
2) Let cool and scoop out insides.
3) Preheat oven to 375F
4) Mix all ingredients with sweet potatoes
5) Dish out in a buttered casserole or souffle dish
6) Bake for 30-40 min until golden brown
Another way to serve this would be in individual ramekins if you wanted a cute dinner party idea. I also might try adding some baking powder next time to see if I can make it rise more and be more souffley. If you try it out let me know!